For the purpose of the General Data Protect Regulation 2016, the Data collector is Musashi Co.Ltd, company.
- Who are we?
We’re a chain of restaurants which situated across Dublin, Ireland.
- What information does Musashi collect about me?
When you visit us in store or use our any of our websites (e.g. musashi.ie, musashidublin.com) we may collect or ask you to provide us with some details about yourself.
This information may include:
- Your name – so we know who you are;
- Email address – so we can email you about your account, order confirmations and information about any delivery delays. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 14 days for your request to be updated across our systems;
- Delivery address – so that we can fulfill any delivery orders;
- Mobile telephone/other contact telephone number – so that we can speak to you over the phone (if necessary) in relation to your account or delivery order;
- Credit card/debit card or other payment details – we will only ask for these if you place a delivery order with us, to allow us to take payment for your order. We use an accredited third-party payment processing provider to process payments for delivery orders through our websites and we do not store your card details on our servers;
- Your contact and marketing preferences – so we can make sure that you only get the information that you want from us, in the way that you want it;
- If you create an account with us through our website, further details including your password and account preferences – to keep your account secure and enable us to give you the services that you want, the way you want them.
- Information necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
- When you "like" us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites – so that we can interact with our fans!
- Technical information about the device which you are using to access our website– to help us provide you with the best service we can through our website;
- Any other information you may voluntarily provide to us;
- What does Musashi do with my information?
Wemay need to use your information:
- To respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- To administer your account if you have registered with us;
- For research purposes (including anonymization of your personal information for statistical analysis);
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. in connection with a fraud prevention scheme, court order, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law).
- Who does Musashi share my information with?
We may need to share your information with carefully chosen third parties. These may include:
- Agencies who help us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations or to carry out background checks for the purposes of processing payments (e.g. credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies and fraud prevention and detection agencies);
- Payment processing providers and delivery personnel that we use to take payment for and process delivery orders that you make with us through our website;
- Data analysts and research companies who help to give us an insight into how we can better serve you and all of our other customers.
- Retention of your personal data:
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for the duration of your use of our service.
If you are registered with an Account and your personal details change, you may update them by accessing your profile on the Website. If you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details set out below.
- Your rights:
Under GDPR, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we stored in electronic format free of charge. Also, you can email to each branch if you want to know where and for what purpose your personal data being used.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/ticking certain tick boxes we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using our contact details set out below.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
You have the right to transmit any personal data that you previously requested from us to another controller after you made acknowledgement to us.
- How does Musashi protect the security of my personal information?
We take the security of our customers’ information very seriously and we use appropriate measures to store all of the personal information that we have collected in a secure, controlled environment to prevent unauthorized access.
You are also responsible for keeping any account you have with us secure, so where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our websites or apps, it is important that you keep that password confidential, so please do not to share it with anyone. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Because of this, although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our sites or app. So when you submit your personal information through our websites or apps, this is at your own risk.
This document was issued in May 2018 and may be amended from time to time. Updated versions will be posted on our website as detailed above.